Mott Pro Series hoods are manufactured with a durable double wall construction. Standard features include a chain and sprocket or stainless steel cable sash system, louvered by-pass panel, stainless steel duct collar and lower airfoil. All Pro Series hoods come in bench, extra tall bench, walk-in, and ADA heights, with several sash and liner options. Designs are available for HOPEC, perchloric acid, radioisotope, demonstration, or fully accessible (ADA) applications. All hoods can be configured for either variable air volume (VAV) or constant air volume (CAV) systems.
Mott’s low flow hood design is based upon Safety first, Economy and then Simplicity.
The design concept is simple. A standard bypass fume hood is fitted with a restricted bypass panel, a combination horizontal/vertical sash with lock down mechanism and a vision panel.
• The worker is protected by the vertical panel and the vision panel.
• Airflow is maintained within the ANSI and OSHA recommendations of 80 and 100 feet per minute face velocity.
• UL 1805 Classified ECONOMY
• Air (energy) consumption can be reduced by approximately 75%.
• No patented or proprietary design to pay for or maintain.
• Can be used with standard 32-5/8” deep hoods so you do not have to build deeper lab modules to maintain minimum aisle requirements. SIMPLICITY
• No additional motors or mechanical parts to adjust or maintain.
• Can be retrofitted to existing hoods.