The OP-C16 microscope manufactured by OPTOMIC fulfils the most demanding
Requirements for ENT diagnosis/examination and surgery.
Soft Move is our exclusive movement and braking system, which provides OPTOMIC equipment with a play-free turning mechanism and an excellent mobility, smooth and precise.
The Soft Move system provides the specialist with extremely smooth and accurate movements, permitting the doctor to adopt a comfortable and ergonomic position during examination and surgery.
The head, with its swinging and directional movement, has a brake in each position, as well as a micrometric focusing knob.
The floor stand is of such reduced dimensions that the microscope can be positioned close to the ENT equipment without interfering with the rest of the apparatus.
These features give our equipment a great mobility as well as perfect balance and safety.
The OP-C16 microscope offers three options:
- Wide field straight binocular (standard)
- 45º inclined binocular (optional)
- 0-240º inclinable binocular (optional)
- Standard 200mm.
- Optional 250mm, 300mm and 400mm.
- Standard: 12.5x widefield eyepieces.
- Optional: 10x and 16x widefield eyepieces.
• Effective Magnifications
- 5-step Galilei changer, permitting magnification from 1.0x up to
- 34x, depending on the chosen combination of objective, binocular and eyepieces.
Rolling Floor Stand Fixed Floor Mount Wall Mount Ceiling Mount