Oruba Oruflow is a point-of-care diagnostic device for your urology clinic. It's the first self-operating uroflowmeter in the world. It eases and accelerates the uroflowmetry process in a hygienic and comfortable atmosphere. Oruflow robotizes and automizes the whole uroflowmetry process: It scans the patient barcode, measures the flow rate, prepares the uroflowmetry report and sends it to the hospital information system, cleans itself, and gets ready for the next examination in 1 minute.
Oruflow is CE-certified and FDA cleared.
Currently, we have more than 170 devices in 10 countries.
- HIS (PACS/HL7) Integration
Your Oruflow can communicate with your hospital information system, doesn’t matter which operating system you are using. It receives the patient information via the barcode and a test report is sent to the HIS as soon as the examination ends. Oruflow has:
• Experience of 25 different HIS integration types (so far)
• Fast integration installation
• Flexibility for integration to new HISs
- Real-time online technical support
Oruba Oruflow is supported by IoT (Internet of Things) Technology and you can control all of the functions online. It has a real-time notification system that reports all the technical problems to Oruba HQ and most of the problems are solved even before you realize them.
• Connection to all devices from Oruba HQ
• Auto-notification system with details, if any problem occurs
• Immediate online problem solving
• No wasted time for analyzing the problem
• No wasted time with "out-of-service" devices
• Online maintenance opportunity