Producing between 10 and 520 L/min of high purity nitrogen gas, the Infinity XE 60 series nitrogen membrane gas generators can comfortably supply multiple laboratory instruments with instrument grade nitrogen.
Offering labs a cost-effective alternative to cylinders in a compact, space saving nitrogen solution, the Infinity XE 60’s Intelligent Membrane Management (IMM) uniquely optimizes air consumption depending on set purity, inlet pressure/flow and nitrogen demand. With variable N2 purities (95- 99.5%), XE 60 can meet the demands of numerous applications such as ELSD, NMR, FT/MS, Sample Evaporators, as well as LC-MS and should your lab demands grow over time, Infinity XE 60 can have its nitrogen output increased on-site up to a maximum of 520 L/min all within the same original footprint.
To operate, the Infinity series of generators require an external source of compressed air, which meets a minimum quality grade of ISO 8573-1:2010 Class 1.4.1. Where required, Peak can provide assistance on external compressors & pre/post filtration as part of delivering a complete solution for your needs.
• Flow rates ranging from 10-520 L/min*
• N2 purity up to 99.5%
• Versatile solution with varying Nitrogen flow, pressure & purity capabilities
• In-field expansion of nitrogen capacity to meet growing lab demands
• Optional second outlet for Dry Air
• Intelligent Membrane Management (IMM) optimizes compressed air requirement based on gas consumption
• IMM reduces overall compressor run time and energy consumption, reducing carbon footprint
• Fully comprehensive 2-Year Warranty**