Oratemp C&B (crown and bridge material) is a two component self curing composite material for chair side fabrication of temporary crowns, bridges and other temporary intra-coronal restorations. Ideal for both short and long term temporisation
* Fabrication of temporary crowns,bridges ,inlays,onlaysand veeners.
* Fabrication of long-lasting temporary restorations
* Lining material for prefabricated temporary crowns made of composite
* Excellent strength and low wear for durable temporaries
* Superior surface details
* Extremely polish-able and colour stable
* 1:1 volume ratio for even flow and improved handling properties
* Low shrinkage and low curing temperature
* can be easily repaired with flow able composite
1*67g Cartridge (Base + catalyst),16*applicator tips
1* instruction manual
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact
lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Additional advice on labelling
Medical devices as defined in Directive 93/42/EEC and which are invasive or used in direct physical contact
with the human body, are exempted from the provisions of Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) usually if they are in the finished state and intended for the final user.
4.1. Description of first aid measures
After contact with skin, wash immediately with: Water and soap.
After contact with skin
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
After contact with eyes
Seek medical attention if problems persist.