Ultra Bloc VLC is a viscous, light cured, methacrylate based resin for creating reservoir space for bleaching trays and is useful for laboratory procedures such as model and die repair. It can block out under cuts on the stone models quickly and securely for precise abutment preparation
* For creating reservoir space for bleaching trays.
* Blocking out undercuts.
* For laboratory mock-up on models.
* Other laboratory procedures.
* Single component material blocks out defects and under cuts on the model quickly, precisely and securely.
* Simple application with no sticking to instruments.
* 4 x Syringe 1.2 ml.
* 4 x Applicator Tips.
Product Description :
Ultra Bloc VLC is a viscous light cured resin based, blue tinted block out resin. It is
designed for laboratory use such as creating reservoir for bleaching gel in the
bleaching trays and for other laboratory procedures requiring spacing or under cut
Besides use for creating reservoir for bleaching gel on the trays, Ultra Bloc VLC can
also be used to block out spaces or under cuts or to repairs small ruptures in the
plasters models to make it more durable.
Directions for use :
Produce model and trim
Apply 0.3 mm thick layers
Light cure for 20-40 sec.