balance rehabilitation system / gait / limb mobility / pediatric
balance, gait, limb mobility
Prodrobot Automated Gait Trainer is an active medical device designed for the rehabilitation of lower limbs of patients with gait dysfunctions.
PRODROBOT IS DEDICATED:
- to be used as a standing frame,
- for patients suffering from paraplegia,
- for people with stroke affecting gait impairment,
- for people with Parkinson’s disease with the slowdown, muscle stiffness and impaired motility disorders of gait and postural,
- for disorders of gait and posture in various polyneuropathies (toxic, metabolic and autoimmune nature, such as Guillain-Barre syndrome) with muscle weakness of varying severity including flaccid paralysis,
- for patients with cerebral palsy, in which movement disorders mainly consist of muscle weakness and spasticity,
- for patients with muscular diseases such as muscular dystrophy with progressive weakness and atrophy of muscles.
EFFECTIVE THERAPY IS OUR PRIORITY
Thanks to a unique exercises set and increased intensity we improve the patient's possibilities.
Five exercises are available with adjustable speed and motion range fitted to the needs of the patient:
1) Gait – plays anatomical walking pattern
2) Swings – execution of gait without bending the knees
3) Squats - at the same time both legs are moving with the knee flexion
4) Bicycle – simulating the movement of pedaling on a bicycle
5) Stairs - simulating going up on stairs
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
PRODROBOT HAS: the ability to limit and modify ranges of lower limbs movement,
multi-level electronic robot safety system: live measurements on controllers in joints,
mechanical movement limitations locks.