ProdElvis is a software designed for adaptation for use with rehabilitation products and belongs to the group of real-time feedback systems.
ProdElvis is a software that allows you to visualize the course of therapeutic procedures by graphically presenting pressure forces and their distribution over the patient's feet during exercise.
ProdElvis is useful for:
- online real-time observation of forces of patient's movement,
- online observation the compliance of real movement with the gait patterns,
- real time measuring speed of walk,
- asymetry of movement analysing,
- correcting the movement of patient in real time or later on,
- motivate patient to put more effort into participating in active therapy,
- spasticity real time observation.
ProdElvis works in 4 modes:
1. Live – online observation of pressute forces and distribution
2. Recording – saving the data collected during the exercise to the database
3. Preview – preview of previously saved exercises
4. Comparing - comparing two or more selected exercises from the database for a given patient