1. 12 leads simultaneous acquisition electrocardiograph
2. 3 channels printout on 80mm wide thermal paper.
3. It works in manual or automatic mode with the possibility to have a hard copy of the last recording.
4. Powered by internal Li-ion batteries with high capacity which guarantee a long autonomy.
5. Large screen color LCD and Touch-screen
6. High resolution graphic LCD DISPLAY in Standard or Cabrera format with baseline setting
7. HIGH RESOLUTION THERMAL PRINTER (8 dots/mm): Hardcopy 3 channels real time
8. RECORDING manual or automatic
9. MEMORY 60 seconds for each lead
10. IMAGE FREEZE with memory scrolling for reviewing and hardcopy of the acquired signals
11. DIGITAL FILTERS for elimination of muscles tremors, power line and base line disturbs and baseline wandering
12. OPERATION very simple through predefined fast keys, patient ID and name input
13. Based on a 32 bits RISC PROCESSOR for a full digital signal processing.
Power Supply100-120V or 220-240V, 50/60Hz or internai rechargeable battery with lifetime of 60 minutes
SafetyClass I, type CF
LCD displayBacklit high resolution 480 x 800 7 inch touchscreen display 12 channel ECG waveform simultaneously
Leads12 STANDARD or CABRERA leads
Defibrillation protectionInternai, according to current régulations
Recording modesManual, automatic sequential, automatic simultaneous, Rhythm lead selectable
Print Channels3 channels, Rhythm lead selectable
Writing SystemFligh-resolution thermal printer (8 dots/mm); Horizontal 40 dots/mm
Thermal paper80mm wide 20M thermal paper in Z-fold packers or in rolls