30W Holmium desktop system for Lithotripsy
1. The desktop design maximizes the ease of storage and simplifies the positioning in the OR
2. Up to 25Hz frequency for faster low-energy ablation
3. Up to 1500µs pulse width for superior Dusting lithotripsy
4. 4 emission modes intended to perform different techniques on stones and soft tissues
5. Up to 4J, enabling the fragmentation of the hardest stones
6. Up to 30W, for faster incision of soft tissues
7. High Versatility in soft tissue surgery, thanks to the wide range of emission settings (>150 combinations)
8. Wide range of fiber diameters and types available, for enhanced surgical versatility
9. Low energy absorption: max 16A
10. Proximity sensor for automatic exposure of fiber connector, allowing to keep the user sterile
The device at a glance:
Litho DK30 device is a Holmium (2.1 μm) surgical laser offering a wide selection of settings for the treatment of stones and soft tissue surgery, together with high versatility, cost-effectiveness and ease of use.
Its radiation is strongly absorbed by water, resulting in effective hemostasis and limited depth of penetration (0.3-0.4mm).
Apart from urology treatments, this device can be used in the resection and ablation of different soft tissues.
The compact desktop design simplifies its positioning in the OR and storage, making it suitable also for transportation between different hospitals and wards.