With the DELIMER COMFORT, tap water can be easily decalcified without the need for expensive replacement of cartridges, so that you can prevent costly repairs caused by limescale damage. Due to the combination of ion exchanger and softening salt, hard water is softened up to 50% by the DELIMER COMFORT and deposits in the device are consequently avoided.
The semi-automatic regeneration process ensures a completely uncomplicated operation. Optionally, manual water extraction is also available as needed, depending on whether softened water is also recommended for other devices in your lab.
The DELIMER COMFORT can be connected in a few steps directly to self-filling steam cleaners, e.g. the TRONADA by REITEL. A combination of both devices is therefore available directly under the order number 43101.
• produces a continuous supply of demineralised water to prevent lime-scale
deposits in hard water that can cause damage
• ion exchanger incl. automatic regeneration with softening salt
• no filter cartridge
• semi-automatic regeneration process
• direct connection to devices
• control lamp for low salt level
• manual removal of water by installation of a water tap as optional extra
Line voltage 230V/50–60Hz
Water pressure max. 3bar
Current consumption 100W
Water supply 3,5l/min.
Housing stainless steel