An entry-level electrical safety analyzer for medical devices
- Compact, robust and portable design
- Ideal for equipment that does not require patient lead testing
- Manual control of fault conditions and tests
- Large colour display with clear read-out
- Tests to a range of international standards including IEC 60601, 62353, 61010 and NFPA-99
- Insulation testing to IEC 62353
- Accurate high current, low energy earth bond testing
A compact, reliable and dedicated medical safety analyzer
Tests to a range of standards including NFPA-99, IEC 60601, 62353 and 61010
A large color display with a color-coded user interface
Fast selection of the tests and manual control of fault conditions
The Rigel SafeTest 60 is a robust, reliable and dedicated medical safety analyzer. It is ideal for testing high volumes of medical and laboratory equipment that does not require patient lead testing, such as beds, hoists, infusion pumps, CPAP’s and centrifuges etc.
With a large colour display and a colour-coded user interface, it’s easy to select the required tests with a single key press, whilst a fast step-through of the test routine makes the testing process speedy and dependable.
Whilst small, the SafeTest 60 includes a range of safety tests to enable compliance with a range of international safety standards, including leakage testing to IEC 60601, 62353, 61010 and NFPA-99, earth bond testing to 62353, 61010 and NFPA-99, and insulation testing to IEC 62353.