- Rugged, cost effective medical safety analyzer
- Large color display and easy to use interface
- Full range of medical electrical safety tests to NFPA-99
- 10 lead leakage patient testing
- Tests and fault conditions can be selected with a single key press
- Accurate high current, low energy earth bond testing
The SafeTest 99 is a simple, rugged and cost-effective medical safety analyzer for general electrical safety and patient lead testing. With a large color display and a color coded user interface, it's easy to select the required test at a touch if a button.
The SafeTest 99 is perfect for high volume testing of medical and laboratory equipment, with or without patient leads. Thanks to the easy to use interface and simple layout, and a fast selection of test routines, testing has never been so easy and dependable!
Compact and portable with a full range of safety tests in accordance with NFPA-99, the SafeTest 99 enables compliance and reduces downtime in medical and laboratory equipment.
Full manual control offers the benefit of executing only those specific tests that are required and provide the user with full control of the power cycles, making testing simple, easy and fast.
An automatic warning of secondary ground paths ensures users are made aware when invalid readings are made, thus ensuring correct and accurate test results first time, every time.