R462 syringe pumps are widely used in biomedical, animal science, pharmaceutical industry, and other scientific and industrial production fields.The upgrade from the first generation to the current second-generation products includes single-channel and dual-channel options.
• Control the stepper motor for stable and high-precision operation at low speed.
• The communication with the touch screen of the host computer can control the output torque and rotation speed of the stepper motor according to the input, and then control the injection thrust and injection speed.
• Reserved communication interface (BNC, USB-B, and PC communication, RS485 multi-injection pump communication).
• TTL output input signal, 15-pin D-sub Connector.
• With encoder, feedback speed, alarming when speed is abnormal, equipment operation suspend.
• Safety certification: EMC, ESD, and CE.
• Running indicator: convenient for users to intuitively discover the current status of the pump.
• MODE: Infuse/Withdraw
• MINIMUM FLOW RATE: 0.0001 μL/min(with 0.5μL syringe)
• MAXIMUM FLOW RATE: 102 mL/min(with 60mL syringe)
• LINEAR FORCE: 50 lb(23kg)
• SYRINGE SIZE (MIN/MAX): 0.5μL to 60mL
• STEP RESOLUTION: 0.046μm/step
• OPERATIONAL TEMPERATURE: 4°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
• STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
• ACCURACY: ± <0.35%
• REPRODUCIBILITY: ± <0.05%
• CONNECTIVITY: USB-B、BNC、RS485、TTL
• POWER: 110/220VAC