All-in-one solution in lung function testing – portable/desktop spirometry for large and small healthcare providers
Thanks to GANSHORN’s ultrasound technology, measurements are highly accurate and the sensor is maintenance- and calibration-free. The spirometer offers FVC, SVC and MVV. Moreover, Pre and Post tests are possible. The SPIROVIT SP-1 G2 automatically interprets the results and provides information on a possible diagnosis.
Results can be printed directly on site using the integrated thermal printer.
- For portable or desktop use
- Respiratory testing without a PC
- Using ultrasound technology: highly accurate, maintenance-free and calibration-free
- Disposable ScoutTubes for maximum hygiene and patient safety
- The ScoutTubes are climate-neutral. Please check our declaration by entering our tracking number 01-20-162037 in the search bar on www.myclimate.org
- FVC, SVC, MVV, Pre/Post testing, wide range of predicted normal values
- High resolution built-in thermal printer
- Colour LCD – information displayed in real time
- Incentive screen for paediatric spirometry
- Easy export of Spirometry reports as PDF, to store on external media
- Highly hygienic sealed keyboard keeping dust, dirt and liquids out
- Device is available with a trolley – including a bin for consumables such as ScoutTubes
- Compliance with 2019 ATS/ERS Guidelines