Intended to be used for the intra-arterial or intravenous administration of radiographic contrast media. The syringe can also be used to inject fluids into, or withdraw fluids from, the body.
Variety of Volume available 6ml/8ml/10ml/12ml
Fixed & Rotating adapter Allow for flexibility and confidence in luer connection
Ergonomic Ring Plunge design enable one-handed operation.
Clear polycarbonate Barrel with accurate scale for better visualization of bubbles in the syringe.
Polyisoprene rubber & latex-free
Solid Plunger Body Maintains stability and durability under pressure.
Safety Space Intended to minimize the potential of air bubbles introduced into the catheter.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Using aseptic technique, open the package containing the sterile product.
2. Inspect the device prior to use to verify that no damage has occurred during shipping.
3. To prep the syringe, using one or two hands, pump the piston back and forth several times to ensure that the
piston moves smoothly.
4. To fill the syringe, pull plunger back.
5. Connect the syringe head to the female luer by turning the syringe clockwise. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. Do not use any
instrument to tighten connections.
6. To inject, push the syringe plunger, injecting the appropriate amount of fluid.