1. Easy and rapid removal of thrombus from the arterial system
2. Soft, rounded tip for easy insertion into arteries, reducing arterial and platelet trauma
3. Flexible PVC body and durable attached latex balloon
4. Proximal balloon swelling size markings allow for quick and easy identification of catheter size
5. Single-use thrombectomy catheters consist of a single-lumen polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tube with a balloon at the tip. 6. Tip of the catheter has a luer recess for connection to a syringe. the 2F and 3F single-use thrombectomy catheters consist of nylon tubing. The catheter is marked at 10cm intervals to help the physician determine the depth of insertion. Each catheter, with the exception of the 2F and 3F single-use thrombectomy catheters, has an extractable guidewire to increase the rigidity of the catheter.