The W20sLink module is an option of the W20s spirometry software that allows you to connect any Sibelmed spirometer with the Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and integrate the spirometries into the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- The W20s application manages the exchange of information between the
W20s spirometry and external information systems such as HIS.
- It allows working from any computer in the center with any spirometer
Sibelmed, since the database is centralized.
- The flexibility of the W20sLink allows integration both in small clinics and in
- This module offers great versatility to integrate the spirometer in any HIS,
in which the following cycle is followed:
1. The order is sent from the hospital's Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to the
2. The patient is selected and the test is performed.
3. The results are reviewed and sent from the W20s software to the EMR.
- W20sLink can work in 2 ways:
- Using the SíbelHL7link bridge application included in the module.
- Using an external bridge application that the center has already developed.