Equipped with extended physic channels, Apogee 5500 offers more detailed image signal and higher image density by using high element density probes. Exclusive technology is applied to offer superb image resolution, exceptional image penetration, advanced flow sensibility and improved S/N ratio. Image quality of both 2D mode and color mode has been improved dramatically.
• Balanced echo compensation recognizes and enhances effective signals as well as reduces noise beyond boundaries.
• The newly developed Nanopure technology has remarkable performance in scanning cardiovascular MSK and superficial organs while Nanoview keeps its advantage in abdomen and OBG image optimization.
• Fuzzy logic flow enhances flow sensitivity and reduces wall motion noise.
• Crystal purity probe
• Auto SG provides fully automated and reproducible results that allow clinicians to analyze and monitor subclinical changes over time.
• Auto EF automatically measures cardiac volumes based on speckle tracking technology.
• Lumi 4D supports real-time and static stereoscopic imaging of fetus.
• nSlice improves the diagnostic accuracy by adjusting the thickness and angle of the section so as to observe the shape size and surroundings of the target area more clearly.
• Equipped with advanced Elastography, Apogee 5500 contributes to safe and accurate assessment of mammary diseases.
• Needle enhancement increases the needle visibility and enhances the needle tip so as to offer reliability and confidence to the clinicians.