Quasar is the podiatry unit of the Stern Podia products’ range with the minimum overall dimensions.
Small but effective Quasar guarantees the maximum mobility and is easily adjustable.
Equipped with a control panel with LED indicators Quasar podiatry unit allows : increase/decrease the rotation speed of micromotor and turbine, activate the spray function, invert the rotational direction of the micro motor (with acoustic signal) and activate a further inlet.
Quasar technical characteristics:
- structure made of steel treated against oxidation
- ABS-PMMA casings
- Italian and Swiss electronic boards
- possibility of customizing the instrument tablet
- possibility of adjusting the intensity of water and air
- safety system that excludes the simultaneous spray/suction function
- Hydro Stop: air flux automatically activated any time the micromotor stops working to avoid cross contaminations
- Chip Blower: air flux via direct pressure of the pedal lever
Class IIa medical device