The CSI/Jewett SR1211-3 is a large capacity storage rack system. This is ideal for coroner’s offices and university anatomy systems. The design allows the cadaver to remain on the body tray from receiving though final disposition. This provides an ergonomic advantage for the staff as well as reduces the risk of cadaver misidentification.
• Vertical Supports - 1-½" [38mm] Square Tubing, Heavy Gauge, Type 304 Polished S.S.
• Horizontal Supports— 14-guage type 304 Stainless Steel
• Roller Frames
• Formed from 14-Guage Type 304 Stainless Steel, #4 Finish
• Zinc Plated Steel Roller Bearings allow trays to roll easily in and out; 5 per side/10 per level
• CSI/Jewett exclusive full length anti-tilt guides prevent trays from tipping or rolling out.
• Tray Latch/Stop -Type 304 Stainless Steel
• Full width for use with CSI/Jewett MT Series Trays
• Rear Stop—Formed Stainless Steel with rubber bumpers
• Feet - Type 304 Stainless Steel, Adjustable, Flanged
• Includes 1 Model MT1 Body tray per level
• 24-¼” wide x 79-½” long x 2-¾” deep
• 16-guage Type 304 Stainless Steel
• One Piece construction with full width handle