INCLIX, Quantitative Immunoassay Analyzer (CE marked)
INCLIX™ is an immunochromatographic analyzer providing immediate point-of-care testing (POCT) at patient care settings or clinical laboratories.
It facilitates automatic detection of various biomarkers for cardiovascular disease, infectious disease, cancer, diabetes, allergy, and etc. with high accuracy and sensitivity.
INCLIX™ analyzer is a compact, easy-to-use and cost-effective instrument and its unique user friendly software provides an efficient data management system.
• Good accuracy owning to superior CMOS sensor & our own Algorism
• Storage : 10,000 test results
• Instrument Check by Reference Kit
• Remote Support available (when connected via Internet)
• Built-in Thermal Printer and Barcode Scanner
• Test data can be exported to USB(PDF, Excel), Email and LIS
• Storage Temperature of Test Cassette & Buffer : Room temperature, 2 ~ 30 ℃
• Shelf Life of Test Cassette & Buffer : 24 months
• Parameters Available with CE mark:HbA1c, PCT, Troponin I, CRP, hsCRP, Dual CRP, Influenza A&B
• Other tests (β-hCG, Total-hCG, Total IgE, PSA, TSH/T3/T4, Vitamin D, D-dimer, Zika IgM/IgG, etc.) are also coming soon.
• CE marked • Storage : 10,000 test results • Remote Support available (when connected via Internet) • Test data can be exported to USB(PDF, Excel), Email and LIS • Storage Temperature of Test Cassette & Buffer : Room temperature (2 ~ 30 ℃)