- Both sides adjustable mini-sling / - Precise adjustment of sling tension
- Innovative system with fixation to the obturator membrane, avoiding external incisions
- Single small incision / - Decreased risk of infection
- Ideal for outpatient surgery with local anæsthetic
- Possible X-rays control
Mini-sling made of polypropylene monofilament,
Titanium mini-anchors assembled on a thread with a sliding knot and a knot pusher to adjust sling tension on both sides,
Fast-clip disposable spiral needles.
The minimally invasive, adjustable Just-swing® SVS consists of:
- a 3 cm mini-sling
- two titanium mini-anchors
- two single-use spiral needles (right and left).
The Just-swing® mini-sling is used for surgical treatment of female stress urinary incontinence. The sling is positioned beneath the urethra and anchored to the obturator foramen.