Techne® invented the "Clip On" thermoregulator in 1948, and now offer four units. Thermoregulators are designed to be used with the Techne® unheated water baths or any other suitable laboratory vessels. They will heat, circulate and safely control the temperature of the liquid in the bath within precise limits.
• Please note for sub-ambient cooling a Dip Cooler or Flow Cooler is required. Click here.
• Applications 100°C require Techne bath oil. Click here.
• Excellent temperature stability: ±0.005°C at 40°C
• 1.8kW heater power for fast heat up
• 4 digit setting with a bright LED digital temperature display
• This unit incorporates an RS232 connection
• User adjustable over-temperature cut-out
• Low liquid level cut-out as standard
This thermoregulator can be used for sub-ambient cooling, right down to -40°C, although a low-temperature liquid is required below 0°C. Sub-ambient cooling can be achieved using the cooling coil accessory (part number FCC01) connected to an external chilling system, for example a cold tap. Alternatively a Techne dip-cooler or flow cooler could be used as a method of chilling.
This thermoregulator can be used in several ways. (1) Stand-alone waterbath temperature controller with precision accuracy and stirring action. (2) Pump for recirculating chilled liquid produced in an external chiller allowing sub-ambient water bath temperature. (3) Pump for providing temperature control to an external system or device. (4) A combination of using externally chilled liquid and providing temperature control to an external system. For additional