Techne® invented the "Clip On" thermoregulator in 1948, and now offer four units. Thermoregulators are designed to be used with the Techne® unheated water baths or any other suitable laboratory vessels. They will heat, circulate and safely control the temperature of the liquid in the bath within precise limits.
• This sophisticated Tempunit® covers a wide temperature range of -40°C to 250°C
• Please note for sub-ambient cooling a Dip Cooler or Flow Cooler is required. Click here.
• Applications 100°C require Techne bath oil. Click here.
• 1.8kW heater power for fast heat up
• 4 digit setting with a bright LED digital temperature display
• RS232 connection supplied with TechneWorks software package and connecting lead as standard
• User adjustable over-temperature cut-out with an audible alarm fitted
• Low liquid level cut-out as standard
This thermoregulator can be used for sub-ambient cooling, right down to -40°C, although a low-temperature liquid is required below 0°C. Sub-ambient cooling can be achieved using the cooling coil accessory (part number FCC01) connected to an external chilling system, for example a cold tap. Alternatively a Techne dip-cooler or flow cooler could be used as a method of chilling.
This thermoregulator is a stand-alone waterbath temperature controller with precision accuracy and stirring action. It can not pump hot or cold liquid to an external system or device. This application requires model TE-10A, TE-10D or TU-20D.
Specifications to DIN 12876 - TU-20HT
Temperature range* - -40°C to +250°C