Our two station wash trough is manufactured in fully welded 304 grade stainless steel, giving you peace of mind that the product is of the utmost quality with a hygienic design. Choose either wall mounted or pedestal fixed depending on your requirements.
The knee flap design and operation allows the user greater control over the flow of water and is so easy to use!
The new design sees the spout being lowered which reduces the likelihood of the user being splashed and the trough has been sloped to allow for self draining. Our compact new design still retains the same hand wash area, but is now only 1005mm wide. Even more features to improve hygiene have been added, including no screw exposure and a change in the knee operation to reduce dirt retaining crevices.
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
Overall: 1006 x 373 x 525mm
Bowl size: 1000 x 283mm
Bowl depth: 123mm
Waste outlet: 32mm
• Fully welded 304 grade stainless steel
• Brushed dull polish finish
• Knee paddle for ease of operation & valve control
• Trough is sloped for self-draining to waste
• Lowered spout to reduce splashing- splash back stays the same size for those customers who require a soap dispenser fitted
• Our new wash trough is more compact but retains the same hand wash area
• Polyethylene and stainless steel soap dispensers available - see here
For spares for this wash trough click here
Improved hygienic design:
• Secret fixing at the top so no exposed screws
• Reduction in horizontal surfaces
• Knee operation redesigned to reduce crevices