Our three station wash trough is manufactured in fully welded 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed dull polish finish and is available in a wall mounted or pedestal fixed design depending on your requirements.
The knee paddle is extremely easy to use given its ergonomic design and provides a hygienic alternative to standard taps.
The new design sees the spout being lowered which reduces the likelihood of splashback and the bowl has been sloped to allow for self draining. Our compact new design still retains the same hand wash area, but is now only 1500mm wide. Even more features to improve hygiene have been added, including no screw exposure and a change in the knee operation to reduce dirt retaining crevices.
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
Overall: 1500 x 373 x 525mm
Bowl size: 1000 x 283mm
Bowl depth: 123mm
Waste outlet: 32mm
• Fully welded 304 grade stainless steel
• Brushed dull polish finish
• Knee paddle for ease of operation & valve control
• Trough is sloped for self-draining to waste
• Lowered spout to reduce splashing- splash back stays the same size for those customers who require a soap dispenser fitted
• Our new wash trough is more compact but retains the same hand wash area
Improved hygienic design:
• Secret fixing at the top so no exposed screws
• Reduction in horizontal surfaces
• Knee operation redesigned to reduce crevices