Cardiac markers are used in the diagnosis and risk stratification of patients with chest pain, suspected Acute Coronary Syndrome(ACS) and Heart Failure(HF), etc.
1. Equipped with special dropper consumables, it is easy to operate, one operation only takes 15 minutes to produce 5 results at the same time,
2. No need for cold chain
3. Low sample requirements: whole blood can be processed without centrifugation
4. The validity period is 24months
5. Joint detection of five items, improve sensitivity and accuracy of results, and reduce misdiagnosis caused by window period reasons
6. Multiple cards use NT-proBNP, half-life of 90-120 minutes, in vitro stability, positive predictive value, anti-drug interference effects, are better than BNP, NT-proBNP detection of early or mild heart failure is more sensitive than BNP.
1. First choice for patients with chest pain, early comprehensive identification of unexplained chest pain
2. Early diagnosis and risk stratification of various heart and lung diseases
3. Monitoring tools before, during and after heart surgery
4. Distinguish between cardiogenic and pulmonary dyspnea
5. Myocardial infarction and heart failure treatment detection and prognosis evaluation
Cardiology Dept., ICU, CCU and Operating Room
Others: Laboratory, Respiratory Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Geriatric Hospital