ATA Laminar Air Flow ceiling provide effective protection against contamination and are dedicated to operating theatres to achieve an ISO 5 room classification. They create a clean zone around the patient, medical staff and equipment.
ATA laminar ceilings are primarily used with our Clinicair Air Handling Unit - which offer up to 2 years of HEPA 14 filter life time with this 100% hygienic system.
Our ceilings can also be used with other manufacturers' air handling unit.
- Available in different rectangular or square sizes to fit all types of rooms
- Easy installation and replacement of filters
- Central passage for surgical lights and scialytic
- DOP and pressure probe plug
- Metallic frame: 15/10 electro galvanized metal sheet with white Epoxy RAL 9010 or Stainless steel (AISI 304L or AISI 316L)
- Diffusion grille: 15/10 electro galvanized metal sheet with white Epoxy RAL 9010 or Stainless steel (AISI 304L or AISI 316L)
Optional : Air diffusion by Stretch fabric Layer
The advantages of ATA Medical :
- Integrated LED lighting
- Stretched fabric for more uniform air distribution
- Integration of the Bioxigen system for the destruction of micro-organisms
- PGD Touch wall-mounted control panel with numerous parameters related to the Clinicair cabinet.