Dry Bath Incubator
* Exceptional temperature uniformity and accuracy -- due to advanced temperature control combined with high quality precision engineered block providing excellent thermal contact.
* Wide range of interchangeable aluminium blocks.
* Heat to 105℃, optional external temperature for all applications - tubes, vials and microplates.
* Blocks optional available as accessories for all applications - tubes, vials and microplates.
* Block extraction tool is supplied, allowing blocks to be removed easily.
2. Specification for DBI-II Dry Bath Incubator
*Temperature Control Range: RT+5℃ ~ 105℃
* Stability @ 100℃: ≤0.5℃
*Uniformity: within the block @ 37℃: ±0.2℃
Across similar blocks @ 37℃: ±0.3℃
* Heating time (25℃ to 100℃): ≤20min
*Display Accuracy / Display: 0.1℃ / LED
* Timing Range: 1min ~ 99h59min
*Block Quantity: 2
* External Size: 365 *210 *150mm
* Package Size: 490*330*280mm
* Net weight: 4.5kg, Gross weight: 6.2kg