cylindro-conical dental implant / titanium / conical / self-tapping
self-tapping, spiral, one-stage, two-stage, post-extraction, rough
3 mm, 3.6 mm, 4.2 mm, 4.8 mm, 5.4 mm (0.12 in)
Min.: 8 mm (0.31 in)
Max.: 16 mm (0.63 in)
The Kontact S® was born from a change in the thread design and Titanium grade of the Kontact® implant in accordance with the existing range philosophy.
The new thread combined with a Titanium grade 4 (submitted to a sand blasted and acid etched treatment coating) gives better resistance and biocompatibility properties, along with smooth and steady insertion into the bone.
The Kontact S® is a softened clinical alternative with a high added value in a neoformed bone following guided bone regenerations, or with bone of hard density:
- Easy insertion for all clinical situations,
- Primary stability maximisation,
- Occlusal forces repartition optimisation.
- T60 GR.4B PURE TITANIUM
- CONE 10 °
- CONE SURFACE CONTACT 20 MM²
- INTERNAL THREAD M1,4
- VARIABLE PITCH THREAD
- ATRAUMATIC APEX BALL
- SCALLOPED CHAMFER AND MICRO-STRUCTURED SURFACE RETAINING THE BLOOD CLOT AND HELPING BONE RECONSTRUCTION