The revolutionary light source for endoscopy Centrel D150 operates without lamp and is able to replace the source with xenon and halogen bulbs. The exclusive Power Led System technology employs a semiconductor diode LED high output and long life that allows you to illuminate the observed field significantly increasing the quality and accuracy of endoscopic examination.
– Solar light spectrum emission.
– Steady colour temperature
– Duration of the LED diode: 35.000 hours
– Semiconductor technology
– Compact and lightweight size
– High electrical efficiency
Advantages in comparison with halogen / xenon
– White instead of yellow light (halogen source)
– Clear colour rendering of the camera
– No charge for lamp replacement
– Constant luminous intensity over time
– Easy placement in the workplace
– Low power consumption
Light Power - Equivalent to 150W xenon
Compatible with - Rigid telescopes diameter 2,7 mm. min.
Intensity - Adjustable
Colour Temperature - 5.500°K
Fiber optic input - Storz type
LED Duration - 35.000 hours
Anti-glare system - The luminous flux is operative only after the insertion of the fiber optic cable
Heat reduction - Double fan, low noise
Comply with - CEI EN 60601-1, CEI EN 60601-1-2
Classification - Class I BF type
European directive conformity - 93/42 CEE
Dimensions - 215 x 180 x 47 (l x p x h) mm.
Weight - 2 Kg.
Power Consumption - 0,25 A
Power Supply - 90–240 VAC 50/60 Hz