Pilot-Operated Check Valves work as standard check valves, but can be opened with an air pilot signal to permit free flow in the normally “checked” direction. The Clippard PilotOperated Check Valve provides the user with a reliable method to check flow in one direction, with the ability to remotely signal a free flow through the valve. Ideal for any circuit that requires this useful function—all in one valve that is easy to connect!
• High flow valve means low pressure drop
• Uses Clippard’s superior poppet design
• Variety of port configurations available
• “Auxiliary” port allows ease of plumbing
• Side port (port 2) rotates for ease of positioning