autopsy table / rectangular / ventilated / with suction system
ventilated, with suction system, with sink, stainless steel
CSI/JEWETT's Deluxe Pedestal Ventilated Autopsy Table, shown here with a variety of
options, meets the demands and performance criteria if the autopsy procedure. Its single-pedestal
construction, including standard down-draft ventilation, is easily cleaned and sanitized. Offering
a large selection of options, the Model DPV is ideal for hospitals as well as medical
Design Features Include
• Table set at fixed height of 35.5 inches (90.2 cm).
• Center table drain with pre-strainer cover and a secondary stand-pipe, basket-type
• Exclusive full-width, integral sink (14 inches long by 10 inches deep (35.6 cm x 25.4
cm) with overflow drain and deck-mounted plumbing features.
• Wrist-operated, chrome-plated brass faucet, with hot and cold water flow control
valves and swivel goose neck spout.
• "Reverse-flow" hydro-aspirator with built-in vacuum breaker includes hot and cold
water flow control, 10 feet (3.05 meters) of PVC hose, hose storage rack and antiaerosol
• Lever handle waste drain control sink.
• Double-cone style down-draft ventilation system.
• 3/4 inch radius rolled edge provides superior strength to table top and inhibits the
collection of fluid or debris on the underside of the table.