In Radim kit for determining specific IgE ( «AllergenA Basic kit» +) is implemented «capture» -version of ELISA, which uses a solid-phase adsorbed with highly specific antibodies to the IgE and liquid biotinylated allergens.
Creating immunosorbent based on antibodies to IgE ( not fixed on the allergen solid-phase analysis) gives flexibility and allows to choose freely allergens tests excludes non-specific cross-reacting with immunoglobulin of other classes.
Using a biotin-streptavidin complex, which further amplifies the signal, the kit has high sensitivity (0.15 IU / ml) and allows detection of low concentrations of specific IgE.
The kit has the following features:
• The kit has different definitions - 96, 192, 480, 960 ;
• Comfortable kit - reagents are ready for use;
• Two main stages incubations (total analysis time 1 hour 45 min);
• Quantitative evaluation results in IU / ml and classes from 0 to 5;
• Ability to conduct research on an automated analyzer;
• Shelf life 18 months, after opening - not more than 2 months;
Main characteristics of allergens:
• Allergens are ready for use;
• The liquid form of the biotinylated allergens provides availability to communicate with IgE antibodies and promotes a high degree of detection of allergen-specific IgE;
• Choice of allergens carried out according to the needs of the laboratory;
• The contents of one bottle is sufficient for 26 determinations;
• Shelf life 18 months allergens; stable after opening until expiry date;