It combines a multitude of available positions with a high maximum load and a very good parameter of the tabletop translucency or longitudinal shift. The electric control makes operation easier and reduces the time of the procedure.
UNIVERSAL AND CONFIGURABLE
• Four types of tabletop (four-, five- and six-segment, optionally also a dediated orthopedic tabletop);
• Movable base with central locking system in two types to choose from: SU-5.9 with “T” shape base (feet lock) or SU-5.12 with “H” shape base (Supermobil, large wheels for easy maneuvering);
• Certified, fully translucent tabletop – perfect combination for the possibility of working with the C-arm;
• Removable antistatic mattresses made of polyurethane foam;
• Possibility of changing the headrest with footrests and changing the characteristics of the table.
COMFORTABLE ELECTRICAL REGULATIONS
• Height adjustment of the tabletop, side tilts, Trendelenburg and reverse- Trendelenburg positions, leveling the tabletop, kidney bench elevation and the inclination of the back rest are
operated from the remote control by electrohydraulic drives;
• Longitudinal shift controlled by an electromechanical drive;
• Only the headrest and footrests are adjusted manually;
MANY CONTROL OPTIONS
• Supplied in standard with a wired bbSafe™ remote control with a large 2.8-inch IPS screen,
• Optionally, the control over table can be performed using a wireless rCover™ remote;
• For the convenience of personnel, the column can be fitted with the quickly dismountable pDetach™ control panel;
• We also can use the AlterSafe™ alternative drive, which allows manual control of all electrohydraulic functions of the table.