Adjustable loop cortical fixation system for femoral ACLR.
Centered or shifted.
This implant is made of a titanium button (centered or shifted) and a polyethylene terephtalate round tape. Shuttle wires are temporarily connected.
• CorTTape (centered titanium button) with two shuttle wires to control the contact on the cortex,
• CorTTape shifted (shifted titanium button) with one shuttle wire for an automatic flip on the cortex.
– No pre-operative length calculation, loop length is easily adjusted
– Self locking and knot free system
– Double round tapes for a large contact with the graft (preventing graft damage)
– Tigthening througth the antero medial portail to maintain the contact between the button and cortex while tensioning
– Easy graft preparation thanks to plastic peg
– Graft preconditionning
– 100% bone/graft contact with press fit