The compact manual fiber laser marking machine FOBA M1000 has been designed for the high-quality laser marking of small parts, medium sized components and work pieces and batches. The M1000 is ideally suited for laser marking medical products, metal and plastic tools and general industrial products and components. The M1000 processes small metallic and plastic components but also batches both economically and in high marking quality.
It is ideally suited for manufacturers with low volume requirements or where space constraints demand an efficient solution. The workstation can also be cart mounted for mobility throughout a user's facility.
The desktop workstation is operated in laser safety class 1 and comes with a programmable Z-axis, a small worktable and a smoothly opening lift door – available either as manual or as optional electric lift door. When open, the interior space is accessible from three sides. In order to cover the broadest possible spectrum of applications, various fiber laser markers are available for integration.
Your product benefits:
- Design: small and compact desktop workstation with automatic Z axis for a flexible and mobile use
- Ergonomics: wide and easily opening door for a comfortable loading/ unloading, perfectly visible and accessible; optional mobile, height adjustable worktable
- Productivity: small footprint, optimal accessibility, air-cooled laser systems, comfortable handling
- Flexibility in operation, manual laser adjustment to the left, right, front and rear for the processing of larger components
- Safety: machine complies with the EU safety regulations