In the surgery of digestive tract reconstruction, surgeons use circular staplers (circular stapler, circular stapling, circular cutter) to do end-to-end anastomosis, such as low anterior resection of the sigmoid colon rectal anastomosis; end-to-side anastomosis, such as total gastrectomy esophageal anastomosis; and side-to-side anastomosis, such as Billroth II gastrojejunostomy surgery
According to the outer diameter of stapler anvil(unit: mm), GoldenStapler provides five specifications, including 21,23,26,29,32. Compared with the similar specifications of international brands, GoldenStapler adds 23, between 21 and 26, which creates optimum inner diameter of anastomosis, offering more diameter options for surgeons in thoracic esophageal surgery.
● Control mechanical comprehension on tissue depending on the thickness of suturing tissue.
● The open leg length is 5.3 mm, suitable for the thickness of suturing tissue varied from 1 mm to 2.5 mm.
● Product can be applied to a very wide variation in thickness of the tissue, no need to choose a certain one with fixed closed staple height according to prejudgement.
● Magnified indication window makes the adjustment of staple formation height more accurate and convenient.
● The gastric tube is fixed on the gastric tube port, and will be pulled out along with the stapler after anastomosis.