Surgeons of departments of general surgery, thoracic surgery, urology and obstetrics and gynecology use Linear Cutter and Reload (linear stapler, linear cutting, linear stapling) to incise digestive tract, lung tissue, tubal broad ligament, ileal bladder, etc., and to suture tissue of bilateral cutting edges at the same time, such as making sleeve gastrectomy, and wedge resection of the lung. It can also be used to do side-to-side anastomosis of digestive tract, such as anastomosis of gastrojejunostomy
● 55 and 75 mm devices have three kinds of interchangeable cartridge reloads, blue, yellow and green, to suture different thickness of tissue.
● Tissue retaining pin prevents tissue slippage from the distal end, to ensure effective cutting and stapling length.
● Protruding cam mechanism helps establish parallel closure, ensuring even compression on tissue and uniform staple formation height.
● Safety device prevents misfiring empty cartridge reload.
● Cartridge covering plate prevents accidentally slip of staples during transport.
● Suturing line is 1.5 widths of staple longer than cutting line, to ensure the sufficient anastomosis at the end of cutting line, and to prevent bleeding.
● Intermediate position of movable handle, operated by one hand, provides precise adjustment of cutting and stapling position.
● Cartridge reloads with individual packages avoid waste