The SECULIFE IF PRO is the most compact, full featured four channel analyzer on the market.
It is a high accuracy, easy to use system that incorporates full touch screen control of all processes without the use of old fashioned buttons and knobs.
The interchangeable modules provide the user with unprecedented flexibility in their IPA testing system. There is no need to be down when the unit is due for calibration. Only the modules need to be calibrated. This also allows the rotating of modules or the use of a spare module, thus providing flexibility not available in other systems.
The SECULIFE IF PRO is designed to hold up to 4 flow modules. These modules are individually serialized and calibrated so that they may be moved from channel to channel and even unit to unit. Once installed they are recognized by the SECULIFE IF PRO and their serial number and NIST traceable calibration information are presented on the display and utilized in all data reporting.
- User swappable fully self contained flow modules
- Calibration in flow modules
No need to be down for calibration or service
- Performs all IEC 60601-2-24 required tests
- Configurable pressure (mmHg, PSI, Bar, kPa)
- Smooth dual syringe system
- High accuracy (up to 1%)
- PCA / Bolus
- Back pressure simulation
- Occlusion alarm
- Trumpet curve analysis
- User-selectable test limits
- Built-in auto test sequences
- PC compatible
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 channel models available (field upgradeable)