cprCUBE is a hands-only CPR training aid, for anyone who is new to CPR and who wishes to learn CPR quick and simple. It is a great alternative for heavy and expensive training manikins.
cprCUBE is made of urethane foam, simulating the compression condition much alike to actual human chest. It has a sensor within that detects compression performed and provides real-time feedback through sound and LED. cprCUBE is also very portable and the entire components go inside just 1 box packaging.
• Compression condition very similar to that of human chest
• Accurate real-time feedback of chest compression performed (depth, rate, recoil)
• Well suited for both individual and mass training
2 different aspects of cprCUBE feedback:
• Different beeping sound for correct and incorrect compression (depth, rate, recoil)
• Special beeping sound for compression combos (10, 20 and 30 correct compression)
• Guide mode for those who has difficult with rate: Press cprCUBE for 3 seconds, to enable 100CPM (compression per minute) beeping sound guide
2. LED Light
• Rate: 3 different LED colors (Yellow for 'Slow', Green for 'Good' and Red for 'Fast')
• Depth: 2 different colors (Yellow for 'Weak', and Green for 'Good')
• Recoil: 2 different colors (Yellow for 'Good' and Red and 'Not good')
cprCUBE also has another model, cprCUBE Pro, supporting the real-time feedback through app connection and remote training with video conference between the instructor and the student while real-time feedback embedded.