cprCUBE is a hands-only CPR training aid, for anyone who is new to CPR and who wishes to learn CPR quick and simple. It is a great alternative for heavy and expensive training manikins.
cprCUBE is made of urethane foam, which can simulate the compression condition much alike to actual human chest. It has a sensor within that detects compression performed and provides real-time feedback through sound, LED light and vibration. cprCUBE is also very portable and the entire components go inside just 1 box packaging.
• Compression condition very similar to that of human chest
• Accurate real-time feedback on chest compression metrics (depth, rate, recoil)
• Well suited for both individual and mass training
3 different aspects of cprCUBE feedback:
• Beeping sound when proper compression depth (2-2.4 inches, 5-6 cm) and recoil (less than 0.5 inches, 1cm) are performed.
• Guide mode for those who has difficult with rate: Press cprCUBE for 3 seconds, to enable 100cpm (compression per minute) beeping sound guide
2. LED Light
• LED lights up one by one for each successful compression (proper depth, recoil and rate altogether)
• LED circulates for more than 16 successful compression performed in a row, simulating the blood flow
• Vibration after more than 16 successful compression performed in a row, simulating heart beat