CPR Add-on Kit is a customized retrofit kit, to upgrade existing dummy manikins into feedback manikins. It is easy to installa inside almost all major manikin types available in the market, and well suited for various training environments.
CPR Add-on Kit, consists of main module for power on/off, measuring compression metrics (depth, recoil and rate) and data transfer, breath module for measuring breath amount (in ml). The metrics are shown as real-time feedback in apps installed in mobile devices (cell phone, tablet PC, etc) as CPR Add-on Kit Student app or CPR Add-on Kit Instructor app, available for both iOS and Android.
CPR Add-on Kit Student app provides real-time feedback and detailed result of an individual performance
• Real time feedback during the training
• Overall score and detailed assessment after the training
CPR Add-on kit Instructor app monitors and evaluates the performances of multiple students
• Connection up to 6 manikins for real time feedback during the training
(Number of manikin connection will be more at later versions)
• Overall score and detailed assessment after the training of the students
For both apps, all data is stored and can be exported through e-mail, text messaging and SNS, or downloaded as PDF, or to be printed from the network printer directly
[Available manikins for CPR Add-on Kit]
• Laerdal: Little Anne / Little Junior
• Prestan: Prestan Adult / Junior
• 3B Scientific: Basic Billy
• Ambu: Ambu SAM / Compression
• BestCPR: Nurugo
• Innosonian: Brayden
• Nasco : CPR Prompt / Basic Buddy / Prompt Infant / Baby Buddy
• For other manikin types not listed, please contact I.M.LAB.