is a tru-cut disposable biopsy needle for Pro-Mag 2.2TM
The device is equipped with
- A cannula made with AISI 304 steel;
- A “Menghini” sharpening that allows an atraumatic precise cutting of the tissue;
- Centimeter markings on the cannula surface to easily determine the insertion depth with the maximum safety for the patient.
Needle size with international colour codes are stamped on the spacer and on the primary packaging.
The stylet has got
- A triple ultra-sharp tip to penetrate easily also into fibrous tissues;
- A 20mm specimen notch for the sample capture.
Echogenic marker on the cannula enhances the ultrasound visibility during the
biopsy procedure under ultrasound.
The set includes a spacer with side entry to facilitate the positioning of the needle into the
Optionally a coaxial cannula
to performe multiple procedures is inserted
into the packaging (code VEC)