DISSECTION TABLE WITH HINGED COVER
The Dissection Table is constructed in order to accommodate cadavers that will undergo dissection.
The purpose of the hinged covers is to securely conceal the cadaver in a discrete manner.
Thanks to the built-in slope, the table drains liquids towards one end and a PVC stop valve is located under the drain to stop the flow of the fluids.
An optional bucket can be positioned at the base of the table to collect the fluids.
The two hinged covers can be neatly locked under the table in order to facilitate the operator’s movements.
• - all stainless-steel construction
• - dimensions: mm 2200 x 760 x 850 H with open cover and 1130 H with closed covers
• - table top designed to hold a standard-size body
• - 25 mm slope in table for draining
• - "u" channel-type undercarriage frame
• - PVC stop valve
• - hinged cover with swing latches to hold open when in use
• - 4 heavy duty lockable casters