The conic calibrator CPS Developer has been manufactured with the purpose of offering higher calibration versatility, in such a way that a wide variety of materials could be calibrated with the highest accuracy required.
- Deflector baffles.
- Adjustable impeller height.
- Entirely dismantle.
- Vacuum loading accessories.
- According to GMP guidelines.
- FAT - SAT - Validation Documents.
Particle size reduction, miling or calibrations are some of the denominations given to an important stage in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical solid products, with the purpose of having:
• Reducing and making an uniform size.
• Affecting the solid particles of raw material, dry and wet granulates product.
The particle size, shape and uniformity influence in the solid pharmacy-technical properties:
• How in feeding hoppers.
• Compactability during the compression and with respect to the analytical features of the final produce
• Uniformity of the content.
• Dissolution / Bio-availability.
From the lauching Of High Shear Granulators (MIC) to the pharmaceutical market by means Of which you get firm granulated products, it was necessary to use the Conical Screen Mills (CSM) with the capacity of reducing the particle size of strong granulated material, offering size uniformity, short time process and minimum heat development.