phenox | pCONUS 1 & 2 | Bifurcation Aneurysm Treatment
Hemorrhagic stroke treatment of bifurcation aneurysm with pCONUS 2 Bifurcation Aneurysm Implant. A new category of intraluminal device intended to treat complex, wide neck intracranial bifurcation aneurysms. It is designed to support the coil mass at the level of the neck of aneurysms that cannot be easily coiled or surgically treated.
pCONUS provides significantly less metal within the bifurcation and no metal in efferent vessel. It is also available with Hydrophilic Polymer Coating (HPC).
- Shorter shaft provides reliable stability
- Stent-like structure for secure anchoring and long-term stability
- Complete deployment and recoverability ensures optimal placement
- Distal Crown & petals providing bridging structure at the level of the neck
- Easy to pass through crown with a microcatheter for coiling
- Electrolytic detachment via a new proprietary process
- Compatible with a 0.021” ID microcatheter