Poly-Dtech is pleased to present RAPIDTECH : our new rapid antigen test which detects the presence of the SARS-COV-2 virus responsible for Covid-19, in the body, through an oropharyngeal sample (in the mouth) or nasopharyngeal (in the nasal), and which is packaged in France.
Advantages over conventional PCR:
- Speed (less than 15 min)
- Ease (Can be done anywhere)
- Comfort (Sample in the mouth)
- Low cost
Our study shows performance with a sensitivity of 94% as well as a specificity of 100% on 1300 patients.
- Rapid testing for SARS-COV-2 antigen within 15 min
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment
- needed high sensitivity and specificity
Following the recommendation of the ANSM and the mutation of the virus, our RAPIDTECH test can be used without restriction and with confidence. Our device detects the N protein of the virus and is not affected by the mutation of the S protein (Spike) of the new variants.
The test is approved by the French Ministry of Health.