PROHS Table Top Sterilizer is ideal for small clinics and health centres,
providing a quick, effective and efficient sterilization and requiring only a
small amount of space.
Despite being equipped with vacuum pump and integrated steam generator,
this class B sterilizer does not require a connection to the water network,
making its installation and operation easy and intuitive.
- The chamber is built in a single, seamless piece without welding, in AISI 304L Stainless Steel,
with a capacity of 23 litres. The absence of welding means less electrical heating energy wasted
and provides an easier surface to clean.
- Door with automatic closing system.
- Security system that does not allow for the door to open if there is pressure on the chamber.
- Built-in steam generator made in AISI 304L Stainless Steel.
- Programmed and equipped with numerous safety features in accordance with EN 13060
- 2 independent reservoirs, 1 for treated water and 1 for drain water.
- Equipped with a system that measures the quality of the demineralized water. According to EN
13060, in case of poor water quality, the user is immediately notified through a message on the
- Equipped with a powerful cooling system, thanks to a double fan that ensure a continuous flow
of fresh air, thus avoiding errors and damage that could otherwise be caused by overheating.
- Easily accessible filtration unit that assures the longevity of the equipment.
- Several built-in systems assure a reduction in water and power consumption per cycle, including
an ECO drying mode that analyses the load and selects the optimal drying time, drastically
reducing the total cycle time and energy consumption as well.