A Real Time-Saver Speeds up Your Research
RWD C-100 automated cell counter is a reliable cell counting devices with highly intelligent analysis software and excellent microscopy optics structure. It can realize accurate, safe cell-counting, and fluorescence analysis in 9 seconds and fast counting mode takes 3s only, which liberates researchers from the heavy work of daily cell counting.
• High-definition imaging system and independently developed recognition algorithms technology enables C100 count and analyze stem cells, primary cells and cell lines accurately.
• The unique cluster recognition algorithm contributes to recognize aggregated cells clearly to minimize the resulting error.
• Primary mouse macrophages and HEK293 were counted with a hemocytometer and automated counters.
• The software of C100 is developed based on practicality with the characteristics of intelligence and friendly interaction.
• Auto-focus & auto-exposure mode can be used in all programs and there is also quick-count mode that can be used after setting focus, greatly reducing time wastage.
• With great scalability, C100 can be upgraded to a counting system with ﬂuorescence capabilities.
• Dual-channel ﬂuorescence superimposed results help analyze complex cell samples.
Amplification Factor: 2.5×, 5 mega-pixel
Counting Area: 2.15 mm×1.62 mm
PI(Ex:540/25nm; Em:620/60 nm)
Cell Size Range: 4-60 μm (Optimal: 7-60 μm)
Cell Concentration Range:10 – 10 cells/mL
Dimensions (W×D×H): 212 mm(W)* 264 mm(H)* 165 mm (D)
Weight: 3.2 kg"